Monday, September 20, 2010

NuFinds

Last Week
Two Vintage Games from 1965 and 1963 
1963 Flinch:  A Fun Party game from Parker Brothers.  Be first player to dispose of cards in proper sequence and you win.  Also includes four other versions of the game: Muggins, Authors, Patience, and Go to the store.
Booby-Trap
1965:  Great game for the entire family.  Try and remove the wood pieces one by one without setting off the spring bar.  Plenty of laughs in this game.
So wich band is it?  Hint: 80s

































Pretty Cool find, and vinyl is in excellent condition!
Three books from famous Illustrator T. Izawa.  Amazing images and stunning colors throughout.
I love these little electronic games.   You don't have a square, circle, z, c, triangle and 12 other buttons.  You just pick it up and play.  Thank you 1978!  LOL.  Simple Genius.  Just try it.

Linking up to the following:

Apron Thrift Girl

Southern Hospitality

Coastal Charm

Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Love the true single and all the fun games! They're worth it for the beautiful, retro box art alone. Nice vinyl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I used to love those electronic games like that and the board games were a great buy. You hardly ever find any still intact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great games you found this week. The books are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool.
    Those vintage games are getting harder and harder to find. Yours look in pretty good shape.
    I was (am?) a Spandau Ballet fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. @Van: "True" is one of those 80s defining songs we all love.
    @ThriftyAnnabella: The little electronic games I'm fond of because I was allowed to bring them on long car rides. And I would be less annoying to my sisters!
    @Barbara: I should have taken pictures of the contents of those books, he was truly a gifted illustrator. Maybe I will later.
    @dogsmom: Vintage board games are what got me started. It's a real thrill when I find one intact.

    ReplyDelete